OUR PARTNERS CAFE
At The Well Experience we believe that everything we have belongs to God and He has entrusted us to be good stewards. Whether it is in the form of finances, resources, service or time, it is a believer’s responsibility to give back to the Lord.
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO PARTNER WITH US
Do you have a heart for prayer and a desire to intercede on behalf of others? Come CONNECT with this faith-filled group of believers.
Matthew 18:19, “Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.”
1.Take up time slots to pray for people in need online.
- Join other prayer partners every MONDAY to travail in the place of prayer for the persecuted church and the body of Christ
GIVING IS PART OF OUR WORSHIP
Your generosity enables us to help more and more people find new life in Jesus. We are truly grateful for your giving heart and hope the convenience, simplicity and security of online giving will be helpful to you. We do not believe in burdening the people, hence, we do not collect offerings in our meetings but are supported by financial partners.
What you give helps us to cover the rental cost of the facility we use for our worship experiences, pay our staff , fund ministry events and projects and also contribute a portion of every dollar to benevolence, city outreach, and sponsor world missions with the Ministeries listed below:
- Kindle Ministries
- Leper Colony Akure, Nigeria.
- Kindler Closet.
- Rural Pastors and Widows in Oyo State, Nigeria.
- Displaced Christains in Northern Nigeria.
- One Dime One Smile.
WAYS TO GIVE
TEXT TO GIVE
- Allows you to send a donation using a simple text message!
- Convenient, lightning fast way to give.
- Takes 2 minutes to set it up.
- You can use all the same payment methods as online giving.
- Text any GIVE to 855-981-8806 to give.
- Text-to-Give video guidance
We are a Texas Non-profit Corporation 501c(3) and we strongly believe in integrity and transparency
You’ll receive an annual giving report for tax purposes in January of every year or you can track your giving history online through your tithely account.